Working with chlamydia
The first choice of treatment is a one-day course of high-dose antibiotics. This is effective; the bacteria are killed and your symptoms disappear.
The advice is not to have any sexual contact for one week after taking the tablets.
• No vaginal sex, with or without a condom
• Don’t allow cunnilingus to be performed on you
• Don’t allow yourself to be fingered
• Don’t allow genital contact (dry sex).
This applies to sex with clients and any partner you may have. It will give your vagina a chance to heal properly.
What can you do?
• Masturbation only
• If you don’t have chlamydia in your throat, you can give your client a blow job (with a condom).