Prostitution is a profession
STIs are an occupational hazard when sexual services are offered. Not being difficult about using a condom means that as a client you respect that sexual services have boundaries.
Always use a condom when you have vaginal sex and also when receiving a blow job.
Code of conduct
As a client of a prostitute, stick to a code of conduct.
Call it the 10 Golden Rules!
- Use a condom!
- Make proper arrangements
- Respect the boundaries of the prostitute
- Pay what is asked and don’t haggle
- Don’t play off prostitutes against one another
- Make sure you are clean and respectful
- Don’t drink too much alcohol
- Be relaxed
- Expect disappointments
- Don’t cause a public nuisance
It is also important that you avoid situations in which a person is not working voluntarily. Always report this to: www.meldmisdaadanoniem.nl