Safer and unsafe sex
- If you and your long-term partner never have sex with others and neither of you has an STI
- If you stroke, kiss, French kiss, cuddle, massage, masturbate or masturbate one another by hand
- If you use a condom for vaginal sex (penis in vagina)
- If you use a condom and plenty of lubricants during anal sex (penis in anus)
- If you use a condom during oral sex (blow job)
- If you use a dental dam (or condom that has been cut open) for licking the vagina or anus (cunnilingus or rimming)
What is unprotected sex?